We are partners with Xero, and offer Xero Accounting Software to businesses like yours.
The Xero concept is explained on their website. As you can see, Xero has many exciting features:
- It is cloud based. No installation is required and no space is taken up on your PC.
- You can access the software from anywhere in the world, anytime.
- We can work on Xero at the same time as you. You deal with the routine data entry and we look after journals, management reporting and the trickier bits.
- Xero provides 24/7 support, essential for the “on-demand” world we live in today. There is a phone app – Xero Touch, allowing you to enter data on the move. For example you can take a photo of an expense voucher and enter the details into Xero, send an invoice or look up who owes you money.
- Ideal for the growing business. There are versions for small, medium and large businesses – including a multi-currency version. No upfront costs Simple pricing plans. (by the way, there are some smaller, cash-book only versions of Xero which are not shown on the Xero website) Stock control can be included – using software that integrates with Xero such as Unleashed.
- Live bank feeds. Save time by importing your bank statements directly into Xero.
- Cost centres. Use Xero’s “tracking” facility to monitor the financial results of the separate parts of your business Files. You can attach files to your financial data and store them in Xero. Files lets you attach multiple documents to almost anything in Xero and have them right at your fingertips, exactly where you expect to find them. Files can be associated with invoices, transactions, expense receipts, fixed assets, contacts, chart of accounts, bank accounts and even manual journals.
The use of Xero allows us to support and work more closely with our clients as their businesses grow, and gives clients a modern way of running their businesses.Call us now to see how we can help - 01329 282688